The statistics show that the United States is experiencing a recovery. Perhaps, we should call it a discovery as it seems
barely in recovery. You have to look closely as it feels very much like a recession and a continual water torture of tight money, few jobs and discouraged citizens. It is making an extremely slow recovery and it seems hardly like any other recovery. At least the Great Depression had WWII to turn it around.
As transits go–and they do affect cycles of money, expansion and contraction, revolution, breakdown and renewal–we are in the Mother of all transits. Here are a few things to remember through this long and painful recovery process.
1) The United States is experiencing a Plutonian transit called a Pluto return. It has never happened to it before. In fact, it happens only about every 240 years. Lucky us. We are back in the Revolution. This is one reason why it feels very dramatic and almost as if the country needs a complete makeover.
2) We have 12 more years left to this transit–in other words, we must get it cleaned out and up by 2024.
3) No area is spared. Health care, corporations, finance, government, the social contract and more. Everything has to be exposed for what it is and what it has done. Corruption, lies, coverups, scandals, bribes, patronage, nepotism will continue to fill the headlines and blogs. It is like a giant machine that keeps blowing out more hidden materials. It is the dirt under the dirt.
4) Contraction is taking place on all levels. Even smart phone will become the “smart watch” as everything gets smaller in proportion. Large fighter planes are replaced by weapon-carrying drones. Bodies will get thinner as we have reached the tipping point of disease and obesity. Housing will become smaller as we become willing to downsize (some forcibly) and money contracts. Governments and their services will have to contract. Right now the cities and states are under great pain to face what they have done to the social contracts. Many promised huge gifts to city and state governments that cannot be delivered. Expect an “eat your spinach” period ahead. It is not pretty. Pension funds are in serious trouble from smoke and mirror accounting and unrealistic returns on investment. Many of these will have to be renegotiated.
5) Manufacturing jobs, as we have been accustomed, are not returning. Unemployment will remain high for years as we contract the old manufacturing model and create a new one.
6) Entrepreneurs are gold. This is the time to create new products, services and value. We are a pragmatic country. Sell what people want and need. There are all kinds of free “crowd funding” monies available to you to start a business. Kickstarter.com and CircleUp.com to name two.
7) We are creating a new “normal” as there is nothing “Normal” now. Forget it.
8) Planning on staying in the work force for a much longer period of time. Expect to start seeing people working into their 80’s.
9) Protect your principal. Do not try get rich schemes during this period. Be very discerning. Ask lots of questions and be conservative in your investments. The time is one of conservation of your resources, time, energy and money.
10) Travel light. The airlines are a metaphor. They are forcing us to carry less stuff and making us pay for it if we do.
11) America is in for observation. The patient is in recovery but her vitals must be regularly checked and proper medication delivered to help her out. Washington, Congress, the Presidency and the lobbyists are lousy doctors. They are too wrapped up in their own affairs and interests to be good doctors. Replace them, monitor them and take them to court for malpractice.
12) You can move forward judiciously. Our lives are in a “waste-not–want–not” mode. Keep taking care of your health, move to where employment is stronger and don’t just think of only the United States for employment. Currently they are desperate for good managers in South Africa. Where else in the world can they use your services? New manufacturing requiring advanced skills are being born as I write this. Exciting stuff is coming but we have to get through the next 12 years. Hold your governments’ feet to the fire. Keep up the pressure. Remember, we are the farmers of 1776. Breakdown, revolution and renewal.
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read through content from other writers and use a little something from their web sites.
Pretty wonderful content. That i really stumbled upon your blog page together with imagined to say that have seriously enjoyed reading your blog items. In any case I’ll get subscribing towards your posts together with I hope everyone put up once soon.
This is my sixth time to your site, I love it every time!
Very fine publish. My spouse and i just simply stumbled upon your current website along with wished to talk about i need truly enjoyed studying your own blog site content. However I’ll always be following for a wesite along with I hope anyone publish once more in the near future.
Im obliged for the blog.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
I’m so pleased to own find out this website. You practically stated me just what I opted to listen to and next various. Gorgeous publishing and cheers again for performing this no tarif!
Simply a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw great pattern .
Admiring the time and effort you put into your site and in depth information you present. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed information. Great read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Will put a link on your Facebook account in Poland and I strongly commend to your blog: Between Now and 2024–What should you remember?. And I have many friends who are interested in medicine, I’m a doctor. I cordially greet and welcome to the blog in our country.
This is my initial time I’ve visited here. I identified a good deal of interesting stuff within your blog. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one! maintain up the excellent work.
I am really impressed by your post and like how you present information. And to think that I found this little gem of yours through Bing!
I look forward to your next post! I am very interested in what you have to say.
Thamk you so much I feel so lucky I discovered you one day on TV. I have followed your web site since then and I have learned alot. I take all of your information to heart and try to talk to my family about the coming times.I think its so important to change our mindset so we all can be better prepared. I also bought your CD and really enjoyed that as well. thanks again for sharing your information. gail H
what about natural disasters? is there places that are too dangerous to live? should we store up food for survival?
“There is nothing ‘normal’ now–forget it”
I love it–there is no sugar-coating a turd where Gail is concerned. Too bad she is too busy to run for President.
What is the “Exciting stuff” that is coming? Give us some hope. lol.
Gail….It’s always a pleasure reading your trend analysis. If people followed what you teach, America would be in better shape.
I think everyone should have a personal reading with you. Their life would get to be where it should be.
Keep them coming.
It’s truly a nice and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide something again and aid others like you aided me.
Hello there, simply become aware to your weblog thanks for posting such great information I had an enjoyable read, as we are interested in the same things please do check out my website 🙂 thanks , Zan x