Prince’s Death Revisited - Jun 3, 2016
I wasn’t surprised to learn of the cause of Prince’s death from fentanyl use. I don’t think many others were surprised either.
We have had a series of early deaths of our celebrities from accidental drug overdose. In general, we have a history of accidental deaths from drug overdoses in America. It has been going on a long time. My uncle, a surgeon in Manhattan, died from an accidental drug overdose with sleeping pills and a cocktail. Our country, being a number 5 country, is very prone to excess in matters of the senses, drugs, food, sex and the routine list of addictions.